13PJL48A01 + RHLLHM4821JA
Rheem Split System Air Conditioners
Rheem Manufacturing Company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of residential Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Gas Furnaces, Air Handlers and Commercial HVAC products. Rheem Manufacturing has been a trusted name in the United States for many years. We hope you’ll take advantage of everything this site has to offer. You can get information about all of the products we have to offer, as well as learn how the components of a system work to heat and cool your home every day. So explore the site and relax! To better assist us, please furnish the model and serial numbers on each piece of your equipment and the date of installation.
Rheem 13 Seer Heat Pump
· 13 SEER
· Copper coils
· R-410A Refrigerant
· Painted and enclosed steel cabinet
· Approved for ground or roof top applications
· Easy service access
· Top discharge
· Five Years All Parts and Ten Years on the Compressor
· Labor Warranty should be provided by your installation contractor
The Rheem RHLL Series Air Handler
· RHLL feature GE’s new X-13 motor which provides enhanced SEER performance with most Rheem outdoor units.
· 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1080 to 1410 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
· Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and horizontal right applications.
· Factory-installed high efficiency indoor coil.
· All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
· Enhanced airflow up to .7" external static pressure.
· Sturdy construction with 1.0 inch [.24 kPa] of reinforced foil faced jacket insulation for excellent thermal and sound insulation.
· Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers which meet UL and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
· The most compact unit design available, all standard heat air handler models only 421/2 to 551/2 inches [1079 to 1409 mm] high.
· Attractive pre-painted cabinet exterior.
· Rugged wall steel cabinet construction, designed for added strength and versatility.
· 1.0" foil faced insulation mechanically retained in blower compartment for excellent thermal and sound performance.
· Four leg blower motor mount.
· Blower housing with controls, motor and blower. Slide out design for service and maintenance convenience.
· Traditional open wire element design for heat applications.
· Field convertible for vertical downflow, horizontal left hand or right hand air supply.
· 3 combustible floor base accessories fit all model sizes when required for downflow installations on combustible floors.
· Indoor coil design provides low air side pressure drop, high performance and extremely compact size.
· Expansion valve on indoor coil provides for operation with air conditioning or heat pump using the same coil.
· Coils are constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved copper tubing.
· Molded polymer corrosion resistant condensate drain pan is provided on all indoor coils.
· Supply duct flanges provided as standard on air handler cabinet.
· Provisions for field electrical, connections available from either side or top of the air handler cabinet.
· Connection point for high voltage wiring is inside the air handler cabinet. Low voltage connection is made on the outside of the air handler cabinet.
· Concentric knockouts are provided for power connection to cabinet. Installer may pull desired hole size up to 2 inches [51 mm] for 11/2 inch [38 mm] conduit.· Front refrigerant and drain connections.
|Click here for specification|